1. AVOID TERMITE PROLIFERATION WITH JIMO'S CUPIM LINE.
Spring is the breeding season for termites, so during the season these insects appear more frequently and in all corners (weather conditions favor flocks). With the Jimo's Cupim Line, you have the most efficient products for solution and prevention on the market: while Jimo Cupim Aerosol breaks down the localized termite hotspots, Jimo Cupim Base Água protects the wood against future infestations. And if a termite flock appears inside your house, apply our multi-insecticide Jimo Anti-Inset Aerossol to get rid of the problem.
2. ESCAPE FROM ALLERGIES AND MITES WITH JIMO ÁCAROS E PULGAS AEROSSOL.
Along with the allergies to the pollen released by the flowers in the spring, also arrives the mites proliferation, some of the main causes of respiratory allergies. To combat the presence of these small invaders, apply Jimo Ácaros e Pulgas Aerossol: the product's formula controls the growth of dust mites in the environment, helping to keep you and your family away from spring allergies.
How to apply:
Remove people and animals from the environment and cover aquariums.
Apply the product in the areas of greatest infestation (carpets, carpets etc)
Use large movements at a distance of 50 cm.
On fabrics, plastics and finished wood, test for color fastness and surfaces compatibility.
Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dead mites that have come loose from the fibers.
Wait a few minutes and thoroughly clean the place.
When the region is clean, people and animals is allowed to go in.
Reapply the product when re infestation occurs.
3. JIMO GÁS FUMIGANTE DOES NOT LET INSECTS TAKE YOUR HOUSE OVER.
High temperatures and longer days favor the presence of insects, which "rest" in winter and become more active in the spring. Jimo Gás Fumigante is effective against cockroaches, spiders, flies, ants, fleas, moths and other insects, making it the ideal solution to leave your house quiet during the season.
How to use:
- Remove people, animals, food, and plants from the site and see any exit to the outside.
- Open all furniture of the place.
- Hang the packing notice on the door.
- Shake the tube and place it on a surface that can receive heat.
- Remove the cap, tilt the tube and light it with a match.
- Leave immediately and keep the place closed for at least 8 hours.
- Concentrated smoke hits insects in the most difficult hiding places.
- Air the environment and remove residual dust.
4. KEEP OUTDOOR WOOD PROTECTED WITH JIMO PROTECOLOR UV CORES.
To take advantage of spring outdoors, take care of the welfare of decks, garden furniture, frames, decorations and other wooden outdoor objects. Jimo Protecolor UV Cores is a high durability finish that, in addition to being water repellent, has triple sunscreen and ultra-fast drying time, keeping the wood protected and beautiful.
How to apply:
- Preparation: the surface must be clean, dry and free of grease and oils. Sand beforehand in the wood shafts direction.
- Mix the product before and during the application (it is already ready for use).
- The strokes should be long, parallel and in the direction of the wood shafts (give preference to brushes with soft and synthetic bristles).
- Do not leave excesses and do not load too much coats.
- Using 280 to 320 grit sandpaper between the 1st and 2nd coat helps to have a better finish.
- Do not interrupt the application in a same piece (the product has ultra-fast drying).
- We indicate 2 coats for internal use and 3 coats for external use.
- Drying time: 30 minutes (to the touch), 3 hours (between coats) and 3 days (total drying time).
5. MOVE AWAY THE FURNITURE FROM THE WALL TO PROTECT IT FROM MOISTURE.
With the arrival of the spring, also comes one of the wettest times of the year. To protect your furniture from the problems caused by moisture, a practical and efficient tip is to move them away from the walls, leaving a space of at least 5 centimeters. Thus, if there is any infiltration, your furniture is distant and safe from mould, mildew, bad odors, etc.
JIMO'S 5 TIPS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR SPRING EVEN BETTER.